Jeremy B. Blevins is a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst with nou Systems, Inc., supporting the U. S. Department of Defense Missile Defense Agency at Redstone Arsenal, AL. He is also the Vice President of the InfraGard Huntsville Members Alliance. Mr. Blevins began his career as a Radio/COMSEC Repairer in the Army National Guard.
Mr. Blevins holds a Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis from Utica College, a Master of Science in Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, a Bachelor of Business Administration from Faulkner University, an Associate of Applied Science in Missile and Munitions Technology from Calhoun Community College, and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional and Certified Ethical Hacker. He is an active member of the Cyber Security community in Huntsville, Alabama.
Outside the Cyber Security community, Mr. Blevins is a member of several organizations:
- Vice President, Huntsville InfraGard Member Alliance
- Vice Commander, District 14, The American Legion Department of Alabama
- Vice Commander (Area 1), Sons of the American Legion Detachment of Alabama
- Fellow, Society of Antiquaries of Scotland
- Tail Twister, Double Springs Lions Club
- Member, Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Member, Clan Douglas Society of North America
- Member, International Association of Amateur Heralds
- Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
- Member, Association of the United States Army, Redstone-Huntsville Chapter
- Member, Information Systems Security Association, North Alabama Chapter
As an active member of The American Legion, Mr. Blevins has held the offices of Department Membership Chairman, Department Training Chairman, National Security Council Member, District 12 Commander, Madison County Commander, Post Commander (229, 201) and Post Adjutant (201). In the Sons of the American Legion, he has been Detachment Vice Commander for Area 1 and Squadron Adjutant (15). He is also a member of the National American Legion Press Association.
Mr. Blevins past civic and community appointments include serving on the City of Hartselle Municipal Airport Board and Program Chair for the Southeastern Cyber Summit (now National Cyber Summit).
Aside from his personal website, where he maintains genealogical information related to his personal ancestry and one of the most comprehensive essays on the institution of Honorary Colonelcies in the Alabama State Militia, Mr. Blevins also curates the website of the Society of Southern Gentlemen, an informal organization promoting traditional Southern values in a post-modern world.
Mr. Blevins was commissioned an Honorary Colonel in the Alabama State Militia by Governor Robert Bentley in 2012. He was also commissioned a Kentucky Colonel by Governor Steven L. Beshear in 2012. Other honors include: Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges (2012), Army Achievement Medal (1998), HHC 142d Signal Brigade Soldier of the Year (1996).
Mr. Blevins’ resume is available via LinkedIn.